Saturday, August 23, 2014

August 23, 2014

Another day of hard work. I did a lot of hot glue-ing foam together. I have the burns on my fingers to show for it. It is making it difficult to type.

I also put a beautiful coat of old paint on the wooden platform for the shopping cart. Additionally, we have attached a license plate for it. Woody added extra breaking mechanisms and I rewarded him with oatmeal cranberry chocolate chip peanut cookies. It was a good exchange.

Pat got her adult scooter in the mail yesterday, after a WSW staff member flagged down the delivery truck.

The man hunt has come to an end because we realized there is no man good enough, and so, we made our own. Undine spearheaded this project, and she did a splendid job. He is quite the man.

We had a lot of ground to cover today, but by the time I left, Pat was putting the finishing touches on everything. Hopefully everything goes according to plan tomorrow! Can't wait to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment