Thursday, August 21, 2014

August 21, 2014

Today was a very full day. We have a lot to get done by this Sunday, and not a huge amount of time!
I spent the morning cutting up foam bits for a wig for my costume, and then I spent some time cutting and curling paper for the bridesmaids' hair. These tasks kept me busy well into the day. I also helped with the construction of foam arms for the bridesmaids and brides.

We also had a couple of meetings, which went well.

The hunt for a man continues. The waiter from yesterday has not responded to my text, and neither has the second contact from the WSW. We are considering omitting the male entirely, and using instead a sign that reads "LOOKING FOR A MAN," allowing an element of audience participation into the piece. I wonder if any brave souls will accept the challenge. It doesn't seem particularly inviting, between my ridiculous costume and the illegitimate nature of the shopping cart contraption.

No comments:

Post a Comment